Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh Sweet Sadie, Part 2

It's another weekend of Oh Sweet Sadie! This weekend the show is spread through 3 houses! And holy cow, Daybreak is a beautiful place.

I want to move in.

Right now.

Come out and check it out. It's so much fun. You'll get sucked in and want to spend lots and lots of money. I can promise you that.

Remember, Mother's Day is coming up. . . I'm just saying

Photobucket
This is the house my stuff is in. Isn't that gorgeous!

Photobucket
And a little sneak peak of my display.


Photobucket
It's right inside the front door, you can't miss it!

(yes, I realize the irony in calling the company "Just Cupcakes" and then selling sugar cookies. but there was a need, and I filled it. Can you blame me?)

2 comments:

chrliechaz said...

I am getting some sugar cookies next time. And I have to try the other flavors...

Rachelle said...

Hi!

I'm sorry for posting this as a comment, but I couldn't find your e-mail address.

Do you cook out of a licensed kitchen in Utah? If so, do you know if there is time available there to rent?